AeroHydro is pleased to announce a training class for MultiSurf on
October 18-20, 2010 in Southwest Harbor, Maine.
This three-day session will combine both basic and
advanced training. All three days will be a combination of lecture and
hands-on lab sessions.
MultiSurf Basic Training - October 18th
- Program navigation. Menus, dialogs and
- View control. 3D navigation; Moving
camera position; Latitude, longitude, radius; Zoom options;
Perspective vs. Ortho
- Point, curve, surface classes
- Selection set. Smart cursor
- Undo, Redo
- Model-level symmetry
- BCurve/CCurve properties
- Lofted surfaces
- Concept of a model; Model Options
dialog; List of objects
- Concept of dependency
- Dragging points
- Edit/Model File
- Create a model from wireframe input
MultiSurf Advanced Training - October 19 and 20
- Data input and manipulation
- Clearance of curve or surface from
- IGES import
- Advanced modeling concepts. TrimSurf
example; Offsets; Components
- Model Interrogation. BCurves and CCurves;
Curvature profile; Porcupine command; Tangency properties
- Graphs, Graph Profiles
- Frames. Frame0, Frame1 models;
- Sweep surface
- Relabeling; BSubCurve; BSubSnake
- Variables and Formulas
- Adopt Children
- Procedural curves and surfaces
Complementary Applications (as required); Flattener
Space in this class is limited. Reservations will be accepted and
guaranteed on a first-come-first-served basis. Guaranteed reservations in
class may be made with prepaid tuition. Tuition for this three-day training
session is $1000 and may be prepaid with credit card, bank transfer, or
company check. If you are interested in attending, please call AeroHydro
at 207-244-4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training location will be the Mount Desert Island high school
computer lab. Details concerning location and contact information will be supplied on request or with your reservation.
Please contact us to reserve a seat. We are also available to assist with information concerning local accommodations.
We look forward to seeing you in Southwest Harbor this summer.